When leading companies decide to “go Google,” it’s a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. But the Enterprise Sales team can’t do it alone. Once educational institutions, government agencies and other businesses sign on to use Google Enterprise products to make their work more productive, mobile and collaborative, you come in. As an Enterprise Partner Solutions Engineer, you assist fellow Sales Googlers and our Premier Partners by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You are also responsible to develop the pre-sales capabilities within our Partners. You liaise with the Product Marketing Management and Engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Enterprise products.
- Engage with sales prospects, prepare and present demonstrations of Google products, and address technical questions that arise throughout the sales process.
- Work closely with our product, support, engineering, and sales teams.
- Take responsibility for technical aspects of solutions to include such activities as supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the co-ordination of supporting technical resources.
- Work hands-on with Google’s Enterprise Enterprise Apps products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Work closely with our partners ensuring that they have the technical and value focus expertise to handle Google Apps opportunities
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical subject. In lieu of degree, relevant work experience.
- Experience serving in a pre-sales capacity or equivalent experience in a customer facing role to include working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team.
- In-depth knowledge of web and related technologies (HTTP, Basic/NTLM, cookies/sessions, XML/XSLT/XHTML/HTML), including a working knowledge of web application development and integration (REST, SOAP, J2EE, CGI/Java/ASP servlets).
- Fluency in Spanish and English is mandatory. Portuguese, Italian language.
We’ve helped over 30 million employees at three million organizations around the world to “go Google.”? As masters of cloud computing, the Enterprise team helps small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies discover the wonders of “the cloud”? and work smarter through Google Apps. Our technical and sales teams design and implement solutions for these organizations with custom features, security and support — all with Google’s philosophy of innovation and ease of use in mind.
Descrição da empresa
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.