The Product Support Analyst provides support to customers, answering questions on function and usage of product via the telephone and/or Internet; and conveys customer feedback to the product development staff. This position serves as primary support liaison between company and customer in a highly team oriented environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as primary support liaison between company and customer and documents incidents in required tracking systems.
- Proactively keeps customer informed of how and when problems are resolved with focus on retention and reference ability.
- Involved in any additional follow up, testing and troubleshooting including remote desktop viewing through tools such as Webex.
- Responsible for appropriate referral to other support analysts, provides feedback to Development with guidance from mentor (more senior analysts) and liaises with other Departments.
- Focuses on developing knowledge in specific product suite or operating environments.
- Contributes information to the Support knowledge base.
- Manages workload effectively following Global Support Procedures
- Recent college graduates who are high achievers with a drive to succeed.
- Languages: Fluent in English. French and Portuguese are an advantage.
- Leadership roles in extracurricular activities.
- Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
- Good problem solving and analytic skills.
- Good writing and editing skills.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Able to provide oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
- Basic user of Microsoft Office applications with accurate typing ability.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent College Degree in either: Business, Computer Science, Math or equivalent technical or application work experience.
Descrição da empresa
At Infor, we work with a core belief. We believe in the customer. We believe that the customer is seeking a better, more collaborative relationship with their business software provider. And a new breed of business software: created for evolution, not revolution. Software that’s simple to buy, easy to deploy and convenient to manage. Our 70,000 customers in more than 100 countries stand with us. We look forward to your sharing in the results of our belief. There is a better way. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.