- Maintain project Document and Data Management system
- Maintain a current project filing system
- Complete handover documentation as per clients requirements
- Maintain an efficient project-related document control register
- Maintain a correspondence filing system
- Knowledge of squad check and client review cycles
- Knowledge of current document control standards
- Expedite the review and approval of documentation, including designs, procedures, instructions, product certification and records
- Knowledge of the vendor data processes
- Issue and track location of all documents and drawings.
- Remove obsolete documents from distribution and use
- Quality Assurance – Quality check of documentation ie signatures/numbering etc.
- Safety – Responsible for personal safety, safe working practices as outlined in OH&S procedures.
- Ability to interact effectively with people. Clear, fluent and expressive use of verbal and written language to convey information and ideas.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good time keeping and prioritisation skills
- Site Document Control Experience
- Microsoft applications
- Previous experience in Site project engineering environment
- As the project is in Mozambique – speaking Portuguese would be an advantage
Descrição da empresa
WorleyParsons has the capabilities and technologies to address all challenges – small brownfield services contracts to greenfield mega projects. From identifying the opportunity to the operating phase, our services cover the entire asset lifecycle.
Our extensive experience ensures that we provide project solutions with the lowest total lifecycle cost while meeting each customer’s specific requirements. We have the track record and systems necessary to pursue and deliver large-scale and complex projects. As resource projects continue to grow in size and complexity, WorleyParsons is one of the few global companies with the resources, technical capabilities, and systems to meet these demands.
In delivering engineering, procurement, and construction management services, WorleyParsons possesses the versatility and flexibility to serve as the sole supplier, member of a joint venture, a subcontractor, or to contract services locally. In order to respond more effectively to our customers’ needs, WorleyParsons also promotes and has formalized alliances, partnerships, and consortiums.
Our services also go beyond new developments, to supporting operating assets through to delivering brownfields projects, which maintains asset integrity and improves business performance. By treating asset services as a specific business stream, WorleyParsons provides systems and work processes to deliver these projects effectively. Visit our website to learn more: www.worleyparsons.com