- Coordinate and enhance the operational service delivered to internal & external customers
- Close cooperation with Underwriting and Claims areas, ensuring operational service delivery to these areas
- Manage a team of processing and operations administrative staff. Setting the standards to allocate workload across the team.
- Responsible for the monthly activity performance reporting
- Ensure the area meets procedures and quality standards, and identify any potential risk
- Participate on local and global Operational Projects.
- Bachelor Degree on Business Administration, Economics or similar.
- Good knowledge on insurance policy life cycle (issuance, booking, collections, renewals) or deep knowledge of Financial back office processes.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Operations, or Back Office areas within Insurance sector or Financial Services.
- At least 3 year of experience on managing people.
- Strong Customer focus and solutions oriented.
- Proactive and can do attitude.
- Proficiency in Spanish (both orally and in writing)
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing)
- Portuguese language would be a plus.
- Advance user of MS-Office applications