Our client is a global manufacturer and distributor of heavy construction equipment and has solid financial fundamentals having been awarded top-notch financial ratings. They have an international presence with well established brands and are currently seeking an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager to strengthen their foothold in Latin America.
As the regional Sales & Marketing Manager, your role is to drive and develop the business in Latin America in accordance with the global growth strategy while working towards achieving volume, market share and profit targets.
Your key responsibilities are to:
- Adapt global sales and marketing growth strategies to your assigned region and ensure smooth implementation
- Develop the channel distribution network through the appointment of suitable new dealers and build strong working relationships with existing dealers
- Ensure a sufficient level of product knowledge and competence down to the dealer level through close collaboration with the product specialists
- Actively participate in the product development process by providing feedback on market and customer requirements
- Build, monitor monthly sales forecasts and develop necessary corrective actions where necessary
- Monitor market trends, performance of competitors and provide feedback to senior management
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to ensure all materials are sufficient for new product launches
- Act as liaison between Sales and Marketing team and the distribution team to ensure smooth and timely deliveries of product to dealers
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this position, you must have an entrepreneurial mindset and be a strong leader. You will have at least 5 years experience in the heavy construction industry with a good mix of sales and marketing, including excellent product knowledge and dealer management skills. You should be able to demonstrate a proven success within the industry, enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment and show the ability to drive and manage cross-functional teams spread out geographically. You MUST be a native Spanish speaker and it will be advantageous if you speak Portuguese.
Whats On Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a role that will provide you with the autonomy and room for creativity that will allow you to grow the business in your assigned region. The package is very attractive and as you will work closely with senior management; this will open up opportunities for a fantastic international career progression if you do well in this role.
[button color=”blue” link=”http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=4954241&srchIndex=86&trk=njsrch_hits&goback=%2Efjs_Portuguese_*1_*1_Y_*1_*1_*1_4_DD_true_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2_*2″ target=”_blank” font=”verdana” align=”left”]Ver Oferta[/button]