Do you enjoy working with large Enterprise customers and understand what it takes to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction? Can you spot the trends in customer technical support use and use this knowledge to make them more efficient and effective? Does understanding a broad range of Microsoft products and being an expert at describing their value interest you?
Microsoft Services help customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. We are a global team of exceptional people who deliver world class services with partners, earning customer confidence, trust, and loyalty by Improving the overall Customer and Partner Experience, Serving as the customer advocates within Microsoft and Driving customer-centric product improvement
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) provides support delivery management of Premier issues and services designed to improve customer IT operational health in assigned account(s)
- Is the trusted advisor to the account’s Customer Support Manager (CSM) and the Microsoft owner of the customers IT operational health
- Manages support delivery on reactive incidents provided by Microsoft CSS
- Knowledgeable on a wide range of Microsoft technology with industry recognized IT Operations certification
- Maintains Support Delivery Plans that sales can use for opportunities and renewal
- Manages the delivery and follow-up of proactive support designed to reduce reactive support cases and costs
The value the TAM brings to the customer is successful operation, and hence realization of value, of Microsoft products. The value the TAM brings to Microsoft is increased customer satisfaction, reduced support costs, and awareness needed around product improvements.
The Technical Account Manager is the only long term, relationship based, customer facing support role.
- At least 3-5 years related experience
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- Fluent Portuguese and English a must
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Building Customer/Partner Relationships, Confidence, Cross-Boundary
Collaboration, Impact and Influence, Interpersonal Awareness, Project Management, Strategic Insight, Product & Technology Expertise, Value Selling.
Job Segments: Consulting, Engineer, Computer Science, Web Design, Customer Service, Technology, Engineering, Creative
Location: Angola – Non Location Specific, AO
- Job Category: Services & Consulting
- Location: Angola – Non Location Specific, AO
- Division: Services & Support
- Technical Account Manager
- Fluent English and Portuguese
[button color=”blue” link=”http://www.microsoft-careers.com/job/Angola-Non-Location-Specific-TAM-Portuguese-Job/2271415/” target=”_blank” font=”verdana” align=”left”]Ver Oferta[/button]