Descrição da vaga
To support the VP and HR Manager International in delivering a proactive HR Business Support and Recruitment Service to dedicated Outstations across the Emirates network, including but not restricted to, supporting business change and providing flexible HT solutions, advising line on employee relation matters and liaising with legal teams where necessary to ensure compliance on labour law issues. Providing efficient and effective sourcing options to meet the needs of the business in each market. To support the HRMs on Projects across their regions.
Salário & Benefícios:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. As well as other travel benefits normally associated with an airline.
Competências e experiências desejadas
- A university degree in HR/humanities/social science subject
- 5 years experience in HR at an Officer/Supervisory level
- Fluency in Portuguese and Spanish is desired
- Proven ability to communicate clearly at all levels
- Excellent report writing skills
- Proven ability to listen, advise, counsel, influence and negotiate at all levels.
- Must have thorough working knowledge of MS Office packages.
Descrição da empresa
Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.