For our client, we are currently looking for an international trader in San Sebastián de los Reyes (Madrid, Spain. The intern will be responsible for developing/carrying out an action plan and increase the sales in the Portuguese Market. This can be an amazing job experience for someone who wants to gain hands on experience in the Marketing or international trade field and improve their Spanish skills.
- Help in developing an analyzing the marketing sales actions
- Market Research
- Implement strategies for monitoring marketing activities and analysing marketing performance
- Collaborate in the strategy of sales
- Create quotation for clients
- Attend customer enquiries
- A Training agreement (Stage avec convention de stage) is mandatory. It needs to be signed by the university, the host company and the student.
- Native PORTUGUESE speaker with Intermediary level of SPANISH
- You will have excellent communication skills
- Strong written and presentation skill
- A team player
- Creative, imaginative, passionate about strong ideas and a good delivery
Program Fees in Euros:
- 350 Euros to be paid after successful application, including interview with hosting company
This internship program includes:
- Internship position
- 500 Euros/month
- Student assistance
- Starting dates: As soon as possisble
- Terms: Throughout the year
- Duration: 3 to 6 months, 8 hours per day
- Type: Internship placement
- Motivation Letter Required: Yes
- Upload your cv in Spanish (preferable).
How to apply
You can apply directly through the website http://www.demg-internships.com/
Applications will not be accepted by email.