The successful candidate is required to fulfill the following job responsibilities:
- Assist in general administration tasks as dictated by Logistics Manager and Marketing Director
- Organise meetings and local events, dealing with the logistics of these events through various consultations with the coordination and participants, providing premises, equipment and other resources.
- Compose various texts in Portuguese and English, to meet the needs of the organization, according to what prompted
- Maintain organization of files and work environment
- Use Microsoft Office to prepare reports, presentations, tables and graphs according to the company’s standard
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including flyers, brochures or posters.
- Contact and negotiate with vendors
- Request campaign material: graphic design project
- Support the implementation of promotions, merchandising, sales schedules and other related events.
- Assist in development and implementation of the business plan and marketing established
- Assist in conducting market research and statistics.
- Knowledge of Portuguese is mandatory