- Fluent English / Portuguese / Spanish – both spoken & written
- Experience in a ‘customer/client’ supplier environment
- Experience in a similar client co-ordinator role.
- Industry experience in Packaging / Print / Design / Point of Sale / Supply Chain or similar
- Knowledge of Artwork and Reprographics
- Good client liaison and administrative skills
- Must be extremely customer service focused.
- Must be confident speaking over the phone and giving instructions
- Excellent admin and project management skills and are necessary
- Working on a Latin American Blue Chip client account
- Liaising on a daily basis with Portuguese and Spanish speaking contacts, via telephone & email
- Taking briefs in Spanish / Portuguese from the Account Manager based in Latin America and translating those into English
- Support and co-ordination of clients work
- Daily project management responsibilities
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients and communicating information across the supply chain
- Liaising with internal production teams for day to day issues
- Generating instructions between clients and internal teams
- Dealing with client brands, producing necessary paperwork and keeping the client constantly updated throughout the order
- Market leaders in the Packaging & Branding industry.
- A global organisation with offices in several countries & based onsite for clients across the Globe
- Offering excellent industry training and career prospects.