Our client a well-respected Software and IT firm servicing the global market have assigned FRS recruitment services for the recruitment of a qualified Accountant to work in their Galway branch.
This is an excellent opportunity for a experienced accountant to work for an established company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of duties involving financial data analysis, schedule preparation and financial statement preparation.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Account reconciliations and account analysis.
- Liaising with business partners to research items, prepare summary schedules and make recommendations for resolution.
- Intercompany reconciliation and preparation of financial statements.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated competency in Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Oracle.
- A natural communicator with the ability to communicate complex information to business partners
- The ability to work on own initiative and confidently deal with the complexities of the role
- Ability to use professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to solve complex problems in creative and effective ways.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 3+ years’ experience – (in a US MNC environment is a distinct advantage)
- Professional Accountancy Qualification and Bachelor`s degree in Business or Accounting.
- Previous experience of Oracle is preferable.
- Exposure to US GAAP Accounting and Reporting is a distinct advantage
- Fluency in Spanish and /or Portuguese is essential.
The highly competitive salary range is dependent on experience
Apply for this job today or you can call Caillene Loughnane at FRS Recruitment on +353 (0)50531177 or e-mail [email protected]