This is a full-time position commencing with the start of the 2013-14 school year and has become available as a result of increased enrollment and normal staff turnover.
- Have a Bachelor of Education with training in Secondary Mathematics
- Be certified to teach in Alberta or be willing to obtain certification status with Alberta Education
- Be prepared to work collaboratively with other teachers and support staff as a member of a professional learning community
- Be independent, open-minded, and willing to meet the challenges and take advantage of the opportunities that teaching in a foreign country presents
- Have strong, positive interpersonal skills
- Be willing to contribute to the school’s extracurricular program
Our teaching contract includes a competitive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience, housing with utilities, return airline tickets, transportation, and medical and dental insurance.