Amazon is looking for a high-judgment individual to join us as a Fraud Investigator, to evaluate buyer transactions and safeguard Amazon’s global customer base. We are specifically seeking applicants with fluent Portuguese language skills to support our global operations teams. These positions are ideal for recent graduates.
- Investigate suspicious activity and behaviour that could pose a risk to Amazon, our customer’s, or merchants.
- Communicate via email and telephone with buyers, merchants, and other external and internal customers to make informed decisions about risk.
- Maintain Amazon’s site quality by enforcing Amazon’s Policy Guidelines.
- Be aware of and identify new fraud patterns and trends. Take appropriate action to identify and minimise the risk posed by such trends.
- Participate in other special projects/assignments as necessary.
- Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations.
- Experienced in the internet space and capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment.
- Be prepared to be flexible with working hours and work Saturdays and/or Sundays.
- Excellent written and spoken Portuguese and English skills and an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyse problems logically
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective prioritisation of work time to ensure productivity, fulfil department standards for time spent and individually prioritise multiple tasks of competing urgency
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations with regard to performance and individual contribution
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to recognise non-obvious patterns
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Passionate commitment to Amazon’s emergence as the world’s most customer-centric company
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary, stock units, and other excellent benefits including healthcare. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with one of the UK’s leading online retailers.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.