- Provides technical guidance in activities associated with the identification, prioritization and resolu-tion of reported problems by telephone ,e-mail and chat;
- Screens, refers, and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers utilizing experience and understanding of Perot Systems environment;
- May prepare help desk incident reports and assist in hardware and software evaluation;
- Participates in a supportive role by acting as a liaison between customer and departments within the organization, to ensure that all on-line system problems are resolved in an accurate and timely manner
- Student or University Graduate (Technical University Degree is an advantage);
- 0-2 years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Preferably experience in the provision of remote IT support;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems local and remote administration;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office family applications (especially Outlook);
- Fluency in French/Italian/German/Spanish/Russian plus English is a must;
- Very good communication skills;
- Customer service skills;
- Flexibility and should be able to work shift patterns;
- Microsoft Certifications are highly desirable.
- Learn about Dell culture, the interviewing process and benefits offered in your location:Life at Dell
Descrição da empresa
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world.
With more than 100,000 team members across the globe, Dell serves customers ranging from the world’s largest businesses and public-sector organizations, to small and medium businesses, and individual consumers. Dell’s team members are deeply committed to serving our community, regularly dedicating volunteer hours to over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received numerous accolades ranging from employer of choice to energy conservation awards.
At Dell, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. This means fostering an open approach to technology innovation that delivers effective solutions for all customer challenges. We believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone.