This is a brilliant new opportunity for a graduate to join a fresh and dynamic Leadership and Advisory firm based in the heart of Knightsbridge, London. You will be directly involved with day to day tasks and assisting other members of their team.
You will be working in a busy environment with four lead consultants where there are many projects being worked on simultaneously. Providing day-to-day support to increase our Social Media activities so that outbound customer communications and inbound enquires are well managed and all elements of the social media work streams run more fluidly.
This is a great opportunity to establish your career in social media, understand the role of platforms, customer service, social media innovation and how social media plays a role in contributing to day to day business, drives thought leadership and industry insights.
- You will play a central role in our Blog, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter implementation.
- Work with the Social Media Executive to plan weekly activities.
- Be responsible for sourcing the relevant information for posts from within Inception Partners and support the launch of our new company e2eexec.com
- Liaise with our consultants to understand their upcoming campaigns for Twitter.
- Posting all relevant market research and industry related content directly into our social media channels.
- Continuously drive our brand awareness across all media channels.
- Take ownership for incoming enquiries and all out bound traffic.
- Provide a personal approach to Customer Services and handle enquiries in a timely fashion ensuring best possible customer care.
- Develop our thought leadership content for distribution across all media channels.
- Nurture dialogue and engage directly with our followers.
- Continuously update our Blog, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn channels.
Competências e experiências desejadas
- A real passion for social media platforms, analytical and innovative.
- Confident in approach and curious about people, business, news and trends.
- You must be highly numerate with an eye for detail. Able to think critically, experienced in interpreting data and draw conclusions from it.
- You must be a fast and efficient worker, a good time-manager able to cope in a busy environment and a team player.
- You are eager to work in social media or marketing and able to draft copy and write well
- Languages: English – Spanish, Portuguese, Russian would be an advantage
Descrição da empresa
With over 360 years of collective professional experience in human capital optimisation, we created Inception Partners because our clients asked us to.
Many of our global clients complained that what organisations really wanted was a single, trusted international partner delivering the full range of business leadership services. Our clients wanted to partner with a specialist advisory firm who see the big picture and provide holistic solutions.
So here we are. A new breed. The leadership and advisory firm that synthesises specialist skills to deliver uniquely holistic, 360º alignment.
Wrapping ourselves around your strategic challenges and priorities, we give you the capacity to select the level of support you require – from our complete 360° range of services to specific areas of expertise.
Whatever your current stage of business evolution, we build your capabilities to ensure your leadership is fit for purpose: delivering sustained success in the 21st century.