IT Operations Lead role with a dynamic organisation based Dublin city centre. Ideal candidate will have experience assisting and supporting the IT Operations / Development teams to design, maintain, support, influence and drive their software deliveries.
Location: Dublin city centre
- Day to day operations support of live systems
- Processing and resolving technical queries, logging issues, reporting issues, managing issue escalation
- Preparation of test plans and test cases
- Execution of test scenario’s and comparison of results
- Following up with IT Operations and Development teams
Ideally 3+ years’ experience working in the IT sector with hands on knowledge of the skills – may also consider graduates/candidates with less experience if they were a good fit, well-motivated and can demonstrate an ability to grow into an IT Operations role. Should be outgoing with excellent communication skills / A positive, proactive “can do” attitude. Knowledge of Java and UNIX/LINUX. Thorough knowledge of how to manage client issues and interact with technical and non-technical client staff
- Ability to come up to speed quickly on technology platforms
- Overriding commitment to delivering excellent Quality
- Strong database skills. Good knowledge of Oracle would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of modern test methodologies and tools
- Experience with MS Office products and good excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate technical discipline
Knowledge of any of the following languages – Portuguese, Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish, French, Russian, Hindi, Malay – would be an advantage.
If this is you, please call Antoinette Kelly 01 6741406 /