Sales Operations is the global team that makes sure Google’s complex business runs smoothly. Experts in driving process improvements and consistency, team members are analytical and strategic with a pragmatic sense of getting things done. They develop revenue programs, launch initiatives and set high-level goals that accelerate growth and improve productivity.
Role: Country Operations Associate
As Country Operations Associate you will be a key member of our Spanish, Portugal and Turkey Operations and Strategy team, reporting to the Head of Operations and Operations, Spain, Portugal and Turkey. You will contribute to the successful delivery of business plans, help track and analyze performance, identify shortfalls & opportunities, and support execution of main business initiatives in the country. You will also be localizing and implementing regional strategic initiatives into Spain, Portugal and Turkey.
- Support development of strategy, annual business plans, efficient sales management routines and dashboards/reviews.
- Launch selected global programs in Spain, Portugal and Turkey, or scale local initiatives, and ensure that these are adequately planned, resourced and executed
- Provide insights to the business through analysis of revenue and sales activity data to drive greater efficiency and effectiveness of our sales teams and their efforts. E.g.: Analyzing sales investment and service levels of different customer segments.
- Develop and communicate best practice processes and their implementation, including organizational design.
- Act as key liaison point for other departments (e.g. Finance, Product, Training, Marketing) on selected initiatives / themes. Ensure constant cross-functional coordination and alignment.
- BA/BS Degree. In lieu of degree relevant skills or equivalent experience
- Professional experience in a strategic, operational or field management function in a blue chip organization.
- Experience in the software, Internet and/or media industries.
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills, combined with good business judgment and experience presenting solutions to senior-level audiences.
- Excellent and creative written and oral communication skills; very good presentation skills.
- Fluent in Spanish and English, Portuguese or Turkish.