Canadian International School is currently accepting applications for Substitute Teachers for the 2013-14 school year. The current sub list has vacancies in all grades from KG1 through Grade 12.
CIS is a private school, accredited by Alberta Education to teach the Alberta Program of Studies. The school is a K-12 school with an enrollment of 650 students and a staff complement of 90 professional and support staff. Further information about the school can be found on our website at http://www.cisabudhabi.com
The successful candidates will:
- have a bachelor of education from a recognized post secondary institution.
- be prepared to work collaboratively with administration, teachers, and support staff as a member of a professional learning community
- be independent, open-minded, and willing to meet the challenges and rewards of the substitute teacher role
- have strong, positive interpersonal skills
To apply, or for more information, please contact:
- Mr. Darcy Reynolds
- Principal/Asst Superintendent
- Canadian International Schools
- email: [email protected]