Internet Content Manager 9-12 Month Contract- Oil and Gas Major- Portuguese Speaking
Advantage Technical Resourcing are looking for a Internet Content Manager to work on contract with a Leading Oil and Gas Client, who we have been providing contract resources for the previous. This is based at Waterloo, London for 9-12 Months.
This will be in my clients Global Communications department. This role has three principal accountabilities:
- To maintain and develop the various Global Sites.
- To maintain and develop the various business units websites.
- To be a local focal point to represent the wider Production Centre of Excellence
This role is part of a team of web managers and digital production experts.
The successful applicant must be fluent in Portuguese (speaking and writing), have experience of managing websites for a large corporate, possess a professional communications background either in brand or marketing, and have a passion for the digital world. Demonstrable experience of working with web content management systems, particularly Adobe CQ5, as well as good understanding of social media, usability, accessibility, SEO, and written and verbal communication skills are all required.
Qualifications and Attributes
- Fluent in spoken and written Portuguese; good spoken and written English are essential
- Degree-level educated
- Expert in online communications and professional communications background. Good general communication and marketing skills and several years direct experience of managing www sites
- Expert knowledge of and passionate about web and industry best practices in managing corporate web sites including usability, accessibility, search engine optimisation and measurement
- Strong project management experience and a passion to overcome challenges
- Able to present to and influence a broad range of internal stakeholders at all levels, as well as external agencies
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Self starter and proactive; able to manage a diverse and demanding workload
- Proven organisational skills