Security Systems Engineering Manager for a world class provider of Security & Defence systems.
€80,000 – €90,000 (tax free) – Location: Kuwait
Great opportunity for re-location to the Middle East! I am currently looking for an experienced Security Systems Engineering Manager for a world class provider of Security systems. Applicants should be fluent in English and at least one other European language (French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Greek etc.). €70,000 – €80,000 (tax free).
Managing a multilingual team of Security Systems Engineers, applicants should be fluent in English and at least one other European language (French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Greek etc.).
Applicants must have prior experience working for a security systems integrator managing a team of Engineers. Experience with IP CCTV is essential. The role will involve project managing large security projects (IP CCTV, Access Control etc.) in the Middle East, working closely with clients and ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Established as a Security Recruitment specialist Momentum has offices in London, Stockholm and a strong presence in the Middle East, Momentum Recruitment provide a quality focused recruitment service for the provision of permanent, contract & temporary staff across the EMEA region.
Momentum Security Recruitment covers the following markets.
- Corporate Security
- Manned Guarding – Management & Operations
- Manned Guarding – SIA licensed Officer & site personnel staff
- Retail Loss Prevention, Audit & Fraud
- Security Sales & Business Development
- HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality Assurance)
- Electronic Security
- Risk Management
Applying For This Position
- Job Type:Permanent
- Location:Kuwait, Middle East
- Start Date:2013
- Salary:€80,000 – €90,000 tax free
- Ref No:271511-KP-KUWAIT
- Date Advertised:20 Jan 2013
- Recruiter info:CAPITA – Security Watchdog – Kelvyn Pearce