Descrição da vaga
- Support the end-to-end sales process in conjunction with the Account Executive/Manager.
- Support the end-to-end sales process supporting ClickSoftware’s partners (resellers and Systems Integrators).
- Conduct opportunity qualification meetings to help ascertain whether ClickSoftware’s solutions can address the business needs of a prospective customer or an existing customer with a new project.
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops to gain an initial understanding of the prospect’s core business, key business challenges, business processes, high level requirements, vision, systems and integration strategy.
- Present playback sessions to verify the understanding of the prospect’s core business, processes, challenges, etc. then outline a high level solution.
- Build and present a tailored demonstration aligned to the prospect’s needs based on the verified solution outline.
- Create Solution Description documents to detail the proposed solution the prospect may implement outlining the business goals, key challenges that will be addressed and the benefits the solution will provide.
- Respond to Invitation to Tenders, Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal and work closely with the Account Executive/Manager, Professional Services, Product Management and Partners/Resellers to compile the response.
- Support post tender activities such as Proposed Solution presentations, scenario/use case based demonstrations and Proof of Concepts.
- Manage and deliver other pre-sales related activities required to achieve a successful sales “win” such as Cost Benefit Analysis (import and optimisation using customer data).
- Act as the liaison between Sales and Professional Services for the purposes of knowledge sharing and creation of professional services estimates.
- Training of partners and internal sales consultants regarding the use and demonstration of ClickSoftware’s solutions.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and activities, as directed by the Director of Solution Consulting – EMEA (e.g. Industry overview documents, new sales materials, marketing events).
- Create, update and rate Wiki articles and contribute to knowledge sharing on the ClickSoftware Portal.
Competências e experiências desejadas
- Fluent in English and one or more of Spanish, Portuguese and/or Italian
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills in English and one or more of Spanish, Portuguese and/or Italian
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent. MBA is an advantage
- Previous experience working in a consultative solution selling pre-sales role
- Experience with Microsoft platforms including Windows 2008, Windows 7
- Experience with database technologies from Microsoft, Oracle and SAP Sybase
- Understanding of business application technologies including IIS, Smartphones, Tablets, HTML5 and XML
- Experience working with Systems Integrators and Partner organisations
- Familiarity with SOA architecture and integration principles
- Strong desire and ability to travel (approximately 50% of the time), mainly Southern Europe
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building at all levels including C-level executives
- Keen work ethic and desire to continually learn
Descrição da empresa
ClickSoftware is the leading provider of field service management for everysize of field service business. Our patented concept of ‘continuous planningand scheduling’ incorporates customer demand forecastingand planning, long and short term workforce capacityplanning, shift schedulingand planning, real-time service scheduling software, mobile workforcemanagement , enterprise mobility, andlocation-based services, as well as on-going communication with the consumer onthe expected arrival time of the service resource. Founded: in 1996 by Dr. Moshe BenBassat. ClickSoftware LTD (CKSW ) traded on NASDAQ Global Select Number of Employee: 450
ClickSoftware – Slough, United Kingdom (Slough, Reino Unido)
Publicado: 15 de Janeiro de 2013
Tipo: Tempo integral
Sectores: Software, Tecnologia da informação e serviços
Remuneração: Excellent package
Código da vaga: 4608792