Are you looking for an exciting opportunity that will take you to the sunny island of Malta? Do you have a passion for writing and a desire to develop a career within translations and copywriting? Are you looking for a role within a fast paced online multilingual environment? If so, then we have an ideal position for you!
Reporting into the Head of Operations, this position requires a highly professional and dynamic individual with a flair for linguistics. Your role will involve translating, proofreading and creating content for online and offline use including, but not limited to, promotions, newsletters, banners, web content and articles.
The ideal candidate will have a perfect command of all language aspects and cultural understanding of the target audience. In addition the successful person will be a strong team player, highly confident and enthusiastic.
Who we are
Betway Ltd is a leading online gambling company with several brands, all of which offer its customers interactive entertainment and world-class, high-quality gaming experiences using the latest software and graphics, in a safe and secure environment. Betway Ltd is at the forefront of the online gaming industry, providing innovative gaming experiences across the spectrum of slots, casino, poker and sports.
Our Translations Team is based in Malta, an island in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea and a major hub to the online gaming industry. With year round sun and set in crystal waters, this memorable island is an idyllic place to live.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- For this position we are seeking a self starter with a proven work ethic and the following:
- Living in Malta or willing to relocate to Malta
- Excellent command of written and spoken Danish or Portuguese
- Degree in Translations, Linguistics or equivalent (preferred)
- Solid experience in a similar position (preferred)
- Excellent writing skills (essential)
- Interested in sports (essential)
- Able to multi task
- Strong focus on achieving targets and meeting deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft office
Please send a detailed CV and cover letter, letting us know why you would be interested in this exciting opportunity.