Google Commerce is transforming the way consumers find and pay for products. As a member of the Commerce & Content Operations team, you provide business critical support to our customers, partners and developers through a variety of support channels, including email, phone, groups and help centers. In addition to supporting our existing accounts, you also help grow the Commerce business by acquiring new users and managing accounts for our merchants. You serve as the voice of the user, channeling feedback, bugs and product suggestions. You partner with the Product and Marketing teams to create the best possible experience for our users. You have strong client and account management experience with a conscientious attention to detail. Your open communication style ensures our users get outstanding service.
As a member of the International Partner Operations (ParOps) organisation, your primary role will be to manage & support Google’s partners in the Commerce and Digital Content spaces. In this role you will have the opportunity to work both directly with partners and internally with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders to drive product improvements, operations, and the overall partner experience. You will apply your experience and skills to build relationships with our partners, partner with Product and Engineering teams to champion partner feedback and drive improvements, and to contribute to the launch and success of Google products and services worldwide. Among your many attributes, you have experience in customer service, solving challenges in the commerce and digital industries, and you thrive in a fast-paced team environment. You possess excellent judgment and problem-solving skills, and are able to multitask while maintaining an eye for detail.
- High touch account management with strategic partners to provide partner education, technical troubleshooting, and support within defined service level agreements.
- Build and maintain strong product knowledge within the Commerce and/or Digital Content suite of products; improve support processes and evaluate content quality according to internal guidelines and processes.
- Optimise partners’ relationship with Google by proactively reaching out to partners in both a high touch and scaled model to aid in partner onboarding, notify partners of new features, and drive adoption rates.
- Optimise and develop existing or new processes and infrastructure independently and proactively to improve internal efficiency, partner satisfaction and product experience.
- Regularly escalate partner feedback and trends while driving process improvement and automation to optimise performance in all areas.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree relevant work experience).
- Must speak and write in English and Portugues efluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in a customer service or account management role with a proven track record of exceeding targets. Publishing, library or journalism experience.
- Strong computer application skills, including spreadsheet, presentation, and word processing programmes.
- Strong project management, analytical, problem solving skills, vendor management experience also considered.
- Interest or experience with eCommerce, digital publishing, and emerging media consumption technologies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
The Google Technical Services (gTech) team serves as the primary point of contact for our global Sales, Business Development, and Partnerships teams to support our sales organization across all products. We provide tools so that our sales teams can focus on generating revenue and leverage our strong relationships with Googles Tech teams to enable our sales organization to do multi-solution selling, launch and support new products, and help and engage our users.
Dublin (EU HQ)
Descrição da empresa
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.