HR4 Solutions is looking for a Chief Electrician for a client (Dutch company) that is one of the world’s leading marine construction companies for the oil and gas industry. For the supply base in Angola we are looking for a Chief Electrician.
Your daily activities:
- Lead the electrical team of electricians and junior electricians
- Working together with your team and training your team members
- Controlling the job, organizing and administrating the maintenance work and repair.
- Verifying if all jobs are carried out in a safe way according to the company procedures and policies.
- Taking care of the electrical tools and assisting the store manager to arrange new or special parts.
- You have a higher technical education;
- You are specialized in electrical systems
- You have knowledge and experience of the following:
- industrial electrical installations;
- electronic automation;
- medium voltage (4160V AC or higher);
- generator systems;
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position and 15 years’ experience in electrical works;
- You have good management skills;
- You have good analytical and problem solving skills;
- You have good communication skills in English, both spoken and written. (Portuguese / Spanish is an advantage);
Our client offers:
- A good base salary paid every month, on or off.
- Working schedule 8 weeks on, 3 weeks off. In the off period the employee is entitled to flight back to his home country.
- Free accommodation, transport and meals.
- Free health insurance valid worldwide except in USA.
- Annual Bonus up to 10% of the annual salary (13 times the annual salary), if all the targets between the employee and company are meet.
- Christmas and Holiday Allowance = 50% of the salary.