For our operation in Cape Verde that produces and distributes Soft Drinks, Beer and Water, we look for a Technical Manager that will be responsible for the following functions:
- To ensure all the planning and directions of all technical activities are in accordance with the franchise agreement and approved company policies and procedures;
- To guarantee product availability in the required quantity, quality, time and cost accordingly to commercial needs.
- To coordinate production teams, utilities management, maintenance, quality assurance, in coordination with stores, supply chain and controlling department to attain the company´s sales and profit goals.
- To provide leadership, direction and motivation to all technical staff in order to achieve pre-agreed efficiency and quality goals, The Coca-Cola Company requirements and company’s objectives.
- To ensure all the Technical & Maintenance support for the plant,
- To lead and follow-up the maintenance planning,
- To manage and budget for the plant activities,
- To manage and select technical and maintenance suppliers (for Projects & Equipments),
- To lead the industrial Business Plan and execute and follow-up the corresponding projects approved,
- To lead cost reduction initiatives,
- To develop and implement technical policies & procedures,
- To participate in interdepartmental coordination (Supply Chain, Finance, Commercial, HR),
- To report regularly agreed KIP’s to Country Manager and Headquarters.
Quality & Safety
- To ensure all Compliance with the Coca-Cola Company requirements,
- To guarantee monthly reporting & follow up with action plan,
- To manage quality audit process & activities,
- To strictly follow QHSE process monitoring and procedures in order to achieve the highest quality ratings for both beverage and package as well as to eliminate product complaints at all times,
- To implement a safety policy and to achieve its goals,
- To report regularly at Business Unit level and also at Headquarters.
- To coach the Utilities, Production and Maintenance Team, bringing capabilities and upgrading team´s performance,
- To identify training needs and initiate appropriate programs to address those needs,
- To maintain effective communication and develop teamwork among staff.
Competências e experiências desejadas
- Technical educational background (University Graduate).
- Brewery Master is a must.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position / Production and Maintenance Manager in a beverage/beer manufacturing operation.
- Must speak and write good English and Spanish.
- Portuguese knowledge will be a plus.
- Good in problem-solving, planning and organizing.
- Results and customer-oriented, proactive, resilient and independent.
- Open-minded, rigorous and patient.
- With strong Leadership capability to influence people and achieve teamwork.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft package and good communication skills.
Descrição da empresa
Equatorial Coca-Cola Bottling Company (ECCBC) is a joint venture between Cobega and Coca-Cola Export Co. We have our headquarters in Barcelona and we operate in 13 countries in North and West Africa.