Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets.
Bookings Hispanica SL, one of the support companies in Spain, is looking for a Portuguese speaking Customer Service Executive to join our dynamic, pleasant and international work environment in our opening office in Barcelona.
We provide a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
The start date for this position is April 2nd, 2013. As a Customer Service Executive you will be working 40 hours per week in different shifts and will be responsible for handling pre- and post booking (hotel reservations) inquiries. You are also an intermediary between customers and the hotel.
- Handle pre and post reservation inquiries by phone, e-mail and fax;
- Handle sales requests by phone and e-mail;
- Modify, change and/or cancel existing reservations;
- Outbound calls to hotels/guests to arrangement special requests;
- Liaison between guest and hotel to resolve complaints;
- Manage relationships with hotels by providing high levels of customer service and account management support.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent commercial selling skills;
- Problem solving;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Independent and customer friendly.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Experienced with internet and hotel industry;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Portuguese;
- Available full-time (40 h/week) and flexible in work schedule;
- Available to attend a full-time (2 weeks) paid training;
- In possession of a valid work-permit for Spain (if required).