- Business Level Portuguese
- IT Literate
- Previous B2B experience
- Responsible for delivering and exceeding against a goal through a defined list of Channel Partners and providing customer satisfaction and market coverage.
- Identify new business opportunities from company intelligence and position through Partner.
- Act as primary point of contact for the Partner to provide best practice guidance and education.
- Drive the sales process from demand opportunity through to opportunity closure.
- Engage with internal and external resources in collaboration with the Partner to leverage resources.
- Analyse and monitor Partner data to identify focus areas and act as point of knowledge and advice.
- Responsible for delivering against KPI’s as set by the Direct Line Manager.
- Production of weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts for the client and the Direct Line Manager and ensuring their accuracy.
- Maintain high level of client product knowledge and procedures via management communication, meetings and formal training.
- Utilize tools, systems and processes effectively and correctly in order to meet client and customer’s objectives.
- One to two years sales related experience.
- Sales acumen, able to generate revenue and provide customer satisfaction.
- Good communication skills with the ability to convey information using oral and written methods.
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop effective relationships at a variety of levels both within the team, with customers and the client.
- Flexible and resourceful to establish goals using appropriate resources.
- To work proactively and professionally.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft office suite and web.
- Fluency in English and Dutch
- Willingness to work a shift rota if required.
Elite Language Jobs – Our management team has more than 25 years experience in the Northern Ireland recruitment sector. Our consultants have built up an unrivalled understanding of the local job market working with some of Northern Irelands leading companies – and have developed a reputation for exceptional service to clients and candidates.
To our candidates we provide a personal service to help you take the all-important next step in your career. For clients, we source candidates with all the right qualities to make a positive impact on your organisation. We work closely with you to ensure that all your needs are understood, requirements matched and deadlines met.
Our dedicated, personal approach is something of which we’re very proud – and a high proportion of repeat business shows that it works. Our flexibility means we’re capable of taking on recruitment projects of any size – no job too big or small.