Few places offer as many opportunities as IBM to gain knowledge in your field of expertise, work in a stimulating and dynamic environment, and be rewarded for outstanding performance. We believe that global innovation demands diverse employees and attractive work/life initiatives that sustain, and retain them.
In IBM Global Delivery Center Bulgaria we transform the way companies interact with customers and help businesses grow. As a Customer Service Representative you will provide world class service to our customers from an automotive company.
In this role, you will be in charge of providing inbound support to general queries & complaints and outbound support to specific campaigns. If you are passionate about cars/motorcycles you could become our next expert in providing remote services to our customers.
- Identifies the customer and understands the type of product owned and the support requested. He/She will provide a suitable answer to successfully handle the case..
- In the case of complaints will collect the necessary information in order to escalate the case to the responsible team so that a follow-up contact can be arranged.
- Carries out specific outbound campaigns related with the client’s products/services
- Answers telephone calls and deals with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers; Validates customer service entitlements;
- Assumes responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer cases;
- Obtains accurate customer details and inputs and update them accurately in the system;
- Manages internal relationships positively;
- Contributes positively towards the achievement of performance targets in all aspects of the team’s activities;
- Use and improve Knowledge Bases through feedback;
- Ensures through team work that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met consistently.
- Computer and Keyboard Skills
- Good analytical skills and technical knowledge
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Experience in a multinational environment would be appreciated
- High School Diploma/GED
- English: Intermediate
- Portuguese: Fluent
- Bachelor’s Degree
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Work country – Bulgaria
- Work city – Sofia
- Position type – Professional
- Business group – Global Process Services Delivery
- Job category – Enterprise Operations