Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify, build, and maintain good business relationships with Retailers and other Reward Partners.
- Attract new Retail partners, negotiating the best terms possible for US. Collect marketing collateral from our partners (logos, text, pictures etc.) to post on our Exchange Network.
- interface with Clients and our Account Managers to ensure that the requirements of clients are managed during implementations and during the on-going life of programs.
- Ensure excellent communication between teams in terms of updates to the Exchange Network.
- Follow up on new business and revenue making projects.
- Research latest trends in our Industry, identify suitable partners (.com, brick & mortar, & catalog etc.) companies who should join our Exchange Network. Ensure that our platform is kept interesting and relevant to today’s trends and marketplace
- Ensure all information is accurate and up to date in both the database and on the live Exchange Network. Contribute to the overall administrative tasks of managing the Rewards platform.
- Solve Client / Retailer related issues and audit Retailer information.
- Create and maintain reward-related presentation information in support of Sales and Marketing efforts.
- Assist in creating regional / country strategies, identify coverage gaps, develop strategy to fill gaps and maintain profitable Retailer mix.
- Assist Account Managers with Reward questions and recommended Reward offerings to meet client’s specific business requirements.
- Work on projects from time to time within the Rewards Platform team or the wider company, as may be required by Management.
Required skills and experience:
- Fluency in English, Spanish and / Portuguese (an advantage)
- Excellent knowledge and use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Ability to work on own initiative in a fast paced company
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiating and selling skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Broad understanding of web technologies and online product distribution
- Ability to demonstrate a creative approach when problem solving
- Attention to detail is essential
- A positive attitude
- Good telephone manner
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Understand and analyze user needs
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy
- Research markets and competitors
- Ability to interpret client business requirements and translate them into reward solutions and recommendations
The recruiter is interested in your answers to the following question(s). Please place your answers in the email you send when applying for the job.
Speak fluent Spanish &/OR Portuguese and living in Ireland?
Have experience selling into the South American Market?
Want to join a global brand HQ in Ireland?