The area: gTech (general)
The Google Technical Services (gTech) team serves as the primary point of contact for our global Sales, Business Development, and Partnerships teams to support our sales organization across all products. We provide tools so that our sales teams can focus on generating revenue and leverage our strong relationships with Googles Tech teams to enable our sales organization to do multi-solution selling, launch and support new products, and help and engage our users.
The role: Market Specialist (Portuguese), Consumer Operations
The Consumer Operations team is all about focusing on the user. You work on our flagship consumer products like Gmail, Chrome, Android and Google+ to actively support global users through help centers and online communities. You are a Google guru. You have detailed knowledge of our constantly evolving product suite to ensure that user feedback flows to the Product team and fuels innovation. In this highly cross-functional role, you are the voice of our users and problem-solve with the Product, Marketing, Legal and Engineering teams. You process suggestions, bugs, abuse and other product information to ensure we are constantly improving the user experience.
- Provide high quality support for users, customers, and partners of Consumer products via email and help forums Create and manage compelling help content for multiple Consumer Products.
- Troubleshoot technical/customer problems, escalate bug reports, proactively identify customer needs and work with Product Management and Engineers to translate customer insights into a better product experience.
- Proactively develop and implement processes and infrastructure to scale our customer-facing operations.
- Manage and optimize user feedback channels to identify market-specific trends, compile reports and share insights to drive product improvements
- Manage cross-functional projects.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Customer or client service experience.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and presenting skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups across different levels, including Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, PR, Legal, etc.
- High level of attention to detail while finding creative ways to tackle support challenges. Capacity to work effectively and manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Strong sense of focus, accountability and ownership. Exceptional judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Capacity to develop and deliver reporting and analysis. Interest in the Internet industry and online products.
- Fluency, written and spoken, in English and Portuguese.
[button color=”blue” link=”http://www.irishjobs.ie/Jobs/Market-Specialist-Portuguese-Consumer-Operations-6999669.aspx” target=”_blank” font=”verdana” align=”left”]Ver Oferta[/button]