Working within a busy professional telecoms based call center, constantly motivating and ensuring customer service agents go beyond meeting their key deliverables. Focusing on quality of service to all Lycamobile customers.
- Work in close collaboration with the internal departments for customer complaint and system issue resolutions and communicate any issues in a timely manner.
- To manage a team of around 15 advisor’s on a daily basis to ensure all KPI targets are met as well as overseeing the entire department.
- Ensure SLA targets are met and all calls are answered in a timely fashion.
- Manage and record all advisor’s absence, lateness and holiday requests and update appropriate spread sheets.
- Report on departments stats on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to senior management.
- To compile the advisor’s rota on a weekly basis.
- To attend and respond to customer e-mails and written request on day to day basis.
- To report any faults to the NOC/IT Duty Manager
- Manage and maintain product related databases in line with KPI’s
- To ensure that all workstations are serviceable, reporting any faults to the IT support team
- Support other departments with any other business specific tasks
- Must be fluent in PORTUGUESE as well have excellent English Communication skills.
- Maintain reports within all Microsoft applications.
- Must be familiar with CRM’s.
- Ability to deal with all situations calmly and efficiently.
- Ability to work under pressure in a demanding work environment.
- Must be decisive and have excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- Flexibility with shift patterns is required to ensure support across operational hours – 8am to 8 pm
- Rolling shift patterns are 5 days out of 7 (40 hrs./week) , including weekends.