Lycatel is the global market leader in the prepaid international calling card market present in 16 countries worldwide. Lycatel offers a broad product portfolio comprising of prepaid telephony solutions including calling cards, mobile services (MVNO), carrier to carrier wholesale services and residential indirect access services. In 2006, Lycatel launched Lycamobile, our flagship mobile brand. Present in 14 markets, Lycamobile continues to grow rapidly, attracting over 6.5 million customers already with further market launches planned throughout 2012. Through a relentless focus on providing voice quality by partnering with over 200 global telecommunications carriers, the Lycatel brand serves its growing base of over 9 million customers within expatriate and ethnic global niche segments that want to make low cost international calls.
- Working within a busy professional telecoms based call center, focusing on quality of service and extensive data capture. Opportunities to gain extensive experience of multi-national products and increase your multilingual skill set.
- Receive incoming calls from customers, responding to their requirements in an efficient and timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- To escalate all issues to concerned departments and team leader
- Work in close collaboration with the internal departments for complaint resolutions and communicate any issues in a timely manner
- To attend and respond to customer e-mails and written request on day to day basis
- To report any faults to the NOC/IT Duty Manager
- Manage and maintain product related databases in line with KPI’s
- Ensure quality of data capture from customers
- Ensure adherence to product scripting in all customer communications
- To ensure that all workstations are serviceable, reporting any faults to the IT support team
- Support department with any other business specific tasks
- Must be fluent – POTRUGUESE Language
- Maintain reports within Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills required, face to face and over the telephone
- Ability to deal with pressurized situations calmly and efficiently
- Possess empowerment to make decisions to resolve any customer situation effectively
- Previous industry knowledge (not mandatory)
- Flexibility with shift patterns is required to ensure support across operational hours – 8am to 8pm
- Rolling shift patterns (8am – 5pm, 10 am to 7pm, 11am to 8pm) (40 hrs. /week)
- Working 5 out of 7 days including weekends.