The primary responsibility of the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is to lead, manage, and evaluate their direct reports, assuring Company goals are being met in order to increase market share within the region.
Regional Sales Manager will supervise/manage a specified group of Territory Managers in the region, ensuring proper levels of service are maintained with current customers and assist in identify and securing new customers. This includes representing TP Orthodontics Europe by maintaining contact with key accounts within the region and applying their broad knowledge of the industry and the organisation’s products, services, and sales techniques.
Additional responsibilities include: preparing and maintaining regional business plans, regular sales reports reflecting regional activities; monitoring proper data entry into CRM; analysis of CRM activity; and participation in the recruitment, selection and training of Territory Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all sales of Orthodontic supplies and laboratory services utilizing a specified group of Territory Managers
- Develop and maintain annual business plan in conjunction with European Sales and Marketing Director, which details key growth initiatives and meets or exceeds sales forecast
- Maintain business plans throughout sales calendar. Identifying the Mission, Objectives, Strategies, and Tactics for the Region
- Accomplish regional sales human resource objectives by assisting in recruiting, selection and retention of team members
- Training, coaching, counselling, and executing corrective actions when needed in assigned region.
- Required to travel 60% of each month within Region conducting field rides with TM’s
- Communicate job expectations; plan call routing and frequency, monitor sales performance, appraise; and enforce company policies and procedures with all TM’s
- Maintain and expand customer base by coaching TM’s; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities
- Ensure company guidelines are being followed with product pricing and sampling
- Conduct weekly region conference calls
- Schedule consistent one on one conversations with TM’s
- Complete weekly sales recaps to ESMD
- Recommends to ESMD key promotions for Trade shows in Region
- Ensure TM maintains high value customers with service requested, order tracking, and following up on account concerns
- Ensure proper documentation of TM activity in CRM
- Maintain active customer files in CRM
- Input new data into CRM when appropriate
- Execute Orthodontic University program initiatives and monitor activity in all Universities in region.
- Receive calls from customers and provide appropriate customer service
- Provide technical information as needed to TM’s
- Communicate with management the needs of the customer and TM’s
- Manage time effectively
- Maintain calendar 60 days in advance
- Meet personal goals
- Work effectively with other members of the sales, customer service, and marketing team
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Present a professional image at all times to customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
Competências e experiências desejadas
- Fluency in both oral and written Spanish and Portuguese
- Fluency in both oral and written English
- Bachelors’ degree required
- 5 years outside sales experience
- Minimum of 2 years sales management experience or successful completion of a recognized Management Development program is required
- Coaching and development competencies a must
- Strong foundation of sales skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license paired with a clean driving record
- Travel required (60%)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
Problem Solving/Decision Making
- This individual will be dealing with a large geographical sales territory. The ability to be consistent and build key business relationships with current and potential customers; coach and develop a wide range of individual TM’s will determine their success.
- The individual will be challenged to manage a large portfolio of products that will require technical knowledge.
Descrição da empresa
For seven decades, TP Orthodontics, Inc. has partnered with orthodontists to achieve optimal results for their patients and practices. Orthodontists around the globe select TPO brands for unsurpassed quality and performance. TPO is a premier provider of orthodontic services and products, including an exclusive portfolio of aesthetic braces featuring Personalized Color-Matching Technology®. Patients and professionals alike choose InVu®, Click-It® and PLUS(TM) ceramic braces for unsurpassed aesthetic orthodontic treatment.
In addition to its manufacturing plant and headquarters in La Porte, Indiana, TPO provides custom laboratory services direct from two facilities in the United States. Wholly-owned subsidiaries are located in Europe, Mexico, Australia, South Africa, and Asia.