Our client, a well established gaming operator based in Malta and one of the most recognized names within its sector, is now looking to recruit a Portuguese native to join the team as a Customer Service Assistant.
- Must be fluent in both English and Portuguese.
- A good level of education (‘A’ Level standard),
- Computer skills,
- Experiences of customer service;
- Professional communication skills both via the phone and emails with clients;
- Eagerness to learn and contribute with ideas to make continuous improvements.
- A bubbly and outgoing person who truly believes good customer serivce is key for an organisation to grow
- To work a full time work schedule and a flexible time table.
- To undergo a 3-week induction training programme.
- To take part in regular 1-1 feedback meetings with the Team Leader
- Help to create a development plan to enable growth within the company.
- Answering phone , e mail and chat queries from customers at all times
- To provide customers with the best solution to their problems
- To know when problems must be escalated to second line support