Your main responsibilities in this challenging position will be:
- Perform regular internal audits;
- Analyzing existing processes, systems and procedures to ensure proper risk identification as well as adherence and compliance with applicable laws, regulatory requirements and internal policies;
- Support development, implementation and evaluate well working of existing and newly created processes across the company;
- Ensure company policies and processes are clearly communicated to and understood throughout the company especially in the regions you will facilitate (Spain & Portugal);
- Support policy, SOP, workflows, guidelines, work instruction and adequate process controls verifications;
- Fostering our company values and compliance culture.
Requirements Multilingual Jr. Internal Auditor (English and Spanish or Portuguese)
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent and some experience in auditing and CIA certification;
- Good communication and multi-language skills, especially in English;
- Solid analytical skills;
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting;
- Ability to take on regular travel to the subsidiaries worldwide but mainly Spain & Portugal;
- Global mindset, strong sense of cultural/diverse backgrounds when working with others;
- Strong language skills in Spanish and or Portuguese;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities sometimes within short timelines.
Our client(Grünenthal) is an independent, international pharmaceutical company. Building on its unique position in pain, they want to attract new talent. At the moment there is a vacancy for a Junior Internal Auditor at their German office in Aachen. The Internal Audit department is part of the global compliance management organization.
Offer Multilingual Jr. Internal Auditor (English and Spanish or Portuguese)
What can we offer you?
Our client is passionate about improving the quality of life for their clients. Being part of an international, successful and leading company will provide with a great deal of satisfaction and pride. Their employees are the key to make that dream reality. Besides the great work environment they offer you an interesting career with a great salary.
We are looking forward to get in touch with Spanish or Portuguese natives, who are willing and able to relocate to Aachen for this job opportunity.
Please send your application through the link below.
Click here to apply! The application procedure will be handled by Expiris. For more information you can contact Marsha Brink by email marsha.brink[at]experis.nl) or by cell +31 6-14860795