Company: Our client is a renowned company in Europe and the States that have set up their European headquarters in Dublin to service their new and emerging markets in Europe. In today’s demanding market they offer B2B service enhancing solutions to their clients and are doing this with great success. To add to their success they wish to employ a Spanish + Portuguese speaking Account Manager to work in their Dublin Headquarters.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and maintaining good business relationships (B2B) with interested partners while attracting new clients to the company network.
- This will require consistent market research and qualifying of prospective clients (lead generation) and ensuring accurate information is present for future use.
- Meeting client requirements is also a large part of the position, ensuring a good flow with the company programmes.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have certain skills and attributes necessary for the position that include; excellent communications skills with fluency in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
- Candidates will need a high level of proficiency with Microsoft offices as well as web based technologies, database management and SQL reporting. Experience in a similar role is also a distinct advantage.
- Our client is a very successful company within their industry.
- They are offering a very exciting salary package as well as a dynamic and interesting work environment.
If you feel this is the role for you please do not hesitate to contact our team. Not the job for you? Why not arrange a call back with one of our recruiters to discuss job opportunities for you. Origin Multilingual Ireland + 353(0)1 2313100 Spain +34 931 815 635