Our client is seeking to hire a number of top-class individuals to work within an expanding corporate banking division. This is an excellent opportunity to continue a banking career within a blue-chip organisation that has continued to expand and be successful evening during the recent crisis. As a result they are looking for people that are able to both “think outside the box” and provide truly excellent client service. This role will ideally suit someone who is looking to advance their career within a commercial or wholesale banking environment.
- Working with clients at the CFO/FD or global head level as well as internal experts to develop Banking Service Solutions including pre and post origination solutions and to identify opportunities for the bank’s services
- Take responsibility for the management of service issues throughout the Global business, and the bank’s in-country service teams around the world.
- Monitor daily interactions with the client and leverage relationship management tools and processes and be the escalation go-to point
- Take ownership to resolve client enquiries and issues related to the wider business
- Understanding client expectations and needs for quality client services.
- A genuine people person who naturally builds excellent client relationships
- A commercial banking generalist who has experience in one or (preferably more) of the following areas: Treasury operations, Cash Management, Trade Finance
- It is possible (but not a requirement) that you will be working in a relationship management area within the commercial banking area at present
- Degree educated and a strong preference will be given to those with language skills particularly French, German and especially Portuguese