The role of the Regional Product Training Manager is to design, deploy and track the results of the Medical Products product training strategy in the region. This person will design and support the learning contents, activities and materials, and will measure progress within the region according to agreed product knowledge needs and business requirements. This includes working directly with countries coordinating the efforts in order to deliver the training programs and closing the product knowledge gaps. The Product Training Manager will also guarantee the product training contents and materials follow the compliance guidelines and standards. Responsible for training programs implementation and tracking, this individual will contribute to the sales force effectiveness in the region.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent require
- Five to seven years of progressive product/therapy knowledge and clinical experienc
- Bilingual ( Spanish /English oral and written); Portuguese is preferre
- Knowledge of adult learning and instructional design. Training experience in healthcare industry required (must provide evidence of successful assessment, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of training programs and initiatives)
- Selling experience in healthcare industry with demonstrated success preferred
Descrição da empresa
Baxter is an American multinational corporation, leader in the hospital pharmacist industry for more than 80 years.
Baxter employs innovative science to develop specialized therapies and medical products that save and prolong the lives of patients. Everyday our products and services help treat hundreds of people around the world with some of the most complex medical conditions, such as hemophilia, immune disorders and end-stage renal disease.