We are looking for two Administrators, one of them bi-lingual (to deal primarily with a client based in Madeira). Applicants must be as happy to work independently as they are within a team and commitment to the provision of high quality service is essential.
Required training for the role will be provided but the skills needed include:
- Fluent written and verbal communication (for the bi-lingual Administrator; this is in both English and Portuguese)
- Good ability with numbers and accuracy, with a methodical, commonsense approach
- A good working knowledge of the Microsoft applications – primarily Word, Excel and Access
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Several years administration/office experience, ideally in the shared vacation industry
We also look for the following qualities:
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- A pro-active attitude to organising daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills – especially with telephone contact
- A focus on clients’ needs and an eye for detail
For the bi-lingual post, candidates with any experience of the shared vacation systems Aurora/HOST and Resort
Solutions would be at an advantage.