Adecco Professional is recruiting a Display Manager (m/f).
This professional will be responsible for all areas of visual merchandising which would include conceptualization, designing, lay out planning, window implementation and in store displays according to current industry trends.
This Professional will have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate activities of ‘in store visual merchandising team’ engaged in displays.
- Plan merchandising calendar according to business requests and group guidelines.
- Coach and communicate with in store visual merchandisers to ensure that merchandising guidelines are understood and executed in the correct manner.
The Candidates should gather the following requirements:
- Graduate with minimum 5 years experience in a retail sales environment with at least 3 years of local experience as a visual merchandiser in interactive display and installations.
- Knowledge of display techniques and solutions.
- Detailed understanding of retail store environment and intricacies including space planning and development.
- Strong Power point and Excel skills.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must.
- Selected candidates will be contacted within two weeks.